Meets on Tuesdays from 10:15 to 11:00 from September through May
Grades 3-6 meet on Tuesdays from 1:00 to 2:00
Grades 7-12 meet on Tuesdays from 2:00 to 3:00
Adult Book Discussion Group
- Meets on the first Thursday of each month (Sept. through May) at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the library meeting room.
- Copies of the book to be discussed are available at the library one month in advance.
- List of books previously discussed
- March 4, 2021, The Mothers, by Brit Bennett
- April 1, 2021, Lilac Girls, by Martha Hall Kelly
- May 6, 2021, Wild, by Cheryl Strayed