Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
Describe how the library's proctoring service works. Include
- When the service is available - During library hours.
- Where it is located in the library - Main floor.
- Instructions to schedule a proctored exam - Contact library staff.
- Who the staff contact is for this service - All staff members.
- If there is a fee and how much - No fee.
- Where instructors should send the test materials - Ask staff for postal or email address.
- If this service includes both written and online tests - Includes both.