|Material Type||Loan Periods||Fines|
|Books||2 weeks||$.05 / day|
|Magazines||1 week||$.05 / day|
|Movies||1 week||$.05 / day|
|Audiobooks & Kits||2 weeks||$.05 / day|
|Puzzles||2 weeks||$.05 / day|
|Framed art prints||1,2,3 months||$1.00 / month|
Items that are not on reserve may be renewed. Contact the library by telephone, email, or in person to renew.
Items may be reserved by telephone, email, in person, or online.
Request user name and PIN to reserve online. You can use the "Reserve This Item" option to place a hold on books that show a status of "OUT." We encourage you to browse the shelves or OPAC and select all other items for yourself.
Who May Use the Library
- Residents of Rock Rapids
- Rural residents of Lyon County
- Iowa residents who are eligible to use an Iowa library that participates in OPEN ACCESS. This includes Doon, George, Inwood, Larchwood, Little Rock, and many patrons from other Iowa counties. Does not include BRIDGES.
- Residents of Alvord, Lester, Rock County MN, and people who have an Ellsworth MN address. Does not include BRIDGES.
- Other non-residents for an annual fee of $40.00. Includes BRIDGES.
- BRIDGES is only available to residents of Rock Rapids and rural residents of Lyon County, because their property taxes make this service possible. Other patrons may use BRIDGES for an annual fee of $40.00.