Computer Use Policy
1. Public computers may be used on a first come, first served basis.
2. Computer time is limited to one hour per day and two hours per week.
A. Additional time may be used when there are no other eligible requests for time.
B. Infringement on other users' or potential users' time is not allowed.
3. There is a limit of two people at a computer at a time. The time limit applies to both people.
4. Reservations may be made up to one week in advance.
5. In consideration of other users of the library, excessive noise and disruptive behavior will not be allowed.
6. No food or drinks are allowed in the computer area (or anywhere else on the main floor of the library).
7. Persons using this equipment must agree not to make any changes to the setup or configuration of the software or hardware. User's programs, files, and data should not be stored on library computers.
8. Printer fees are 10 cents per page for black and white.
9. Library staff may provide limited assistance but are not available for in-depth help. It is the user's responsibility to know how to use the computers and the internet.
10. The library makes no guarantee that equipment, software, or communication means will be in working condition at all times.
11. Violation of these rules may prohibit use.