Policy for Equipment Loan
1. Who may borrow: Age 18 or older.
Resident of Lyon County or regular user from outside county.
Must have library card for one month before equipment may be
2. Reserve: Up to one month in advance
3. Loan period: One or two days (Friday to Monday and Saturday to Monday are
considered one day.)
Equipment must be picked up and returned during the library's
normal hours of operation.
4. Rental fees: Overhead projector - $5.00/day, $10.00/2 days
Multimedia projector - $5.00/day, $10.00/2 days
Slide projector - $5.00/day, $10.00/2 days
Screen - $5.00/day, $10.00/2 days
Typewriter - Free
5. Deposit: $20.00
Typewriter - None
6. Overdue fees: Projectors - $5.00/day
Screen - $5.00/day
Typewriter - $1.00/day
7. Repair: Cost of repair will be billed when the extent of damage and cost of repair is known.
8. Replacement: Replacement cost will be charged for equipment not returned.
9. Recovery: Recovery of equipment will include notice by telephone, letter, or legal action.
10. Signed agreement: Patrons borrowing equipment from the library shall sign a written form agreeing to the terms or circulation of such equipment.